Archive for the ‘Iran’ Category
These contrasting two articles highlight the difficulty with the Iran Nuclear deal. Poor choices and circumstances all around. Regardless, the key moving forward has to be to open a new front to more effectively – and across the board – counteract and contain Iran’s support of terrorism and extremism across the globe.
Four articles to read regarding the Iran deal:
- Theguardian.com: We should not let euphoria about the Iran nuclear deal cloud our judgment, Michael Herzog
- New York Times: A Good Deal for Israel, Chuck Freilich
- Ynet News: Before we Storm Capitol Hill, Efraim Halevy
- The New York Times: Backing Up Our Wager With Iran, Thomas L. Friedman
- Ottomans and Zionists: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of the Iran Nuclear Deal, Michael Koplow