“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”-Samuel Beckett
These contrasting two articles highlight the difficulty with the Iran Nuclear deal. Poor choices and circumstances all around. Regardless, the key moving forward has to be to open a new front to more effectively – and across the board – counteract and contain Iran’s support of terrorism and extremism across the globe.
Read more to learn about the origins of viruses, and the fascinating questions regarding whether they are living organisms or not.
Four articles to read regarding the Iran deal:
- Theguardian.com: We should not let euphoria about the Iran nuclear deal cloud our judgment, Michael Herzog
- New York Times: A Good Deal for Israel, Chuck Freilich
- Ynet News: Before we Storm Capitol Hill, Efraim Halevy
- The New York Times: Backing Up Our Wager With Iran, Thomas L. Friedman
- Ottomans and Zionists: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of the Iran Nuclear Deal, Michael Koplow
“Great things never came from comfort zones.”
Pomplamoose is an awesome group and worth listening to for great music! Duo is not just fun and entertaining but also totally authentic and down to earth.